Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Term 1 to Term 4 Letter

 Term 1 AJ
When you read this near the end of the year I hope that you have completed all your goals. Did you make it to the inter - school you wanted to go to? I am sort of good at finishing my work on time so I am sure that I will be even better at finishing my work on time. So if you need to finish your work on time you should stay on task and keep focused on the work you are doing. When a teacher is speaking you are paying attention during the lesson so you know what to do. I hope you improve in writing, reading and maths.
From Term 1 AJ

Hello term 1 AJ, wow, the year has gone really fast. I am sure that I have been in every inter-school that I wanted to be and tomorrow I am going to inter-school athletics. I have been getting better and better and finishing my work on time. I have been respecting the teachers and listening to them when they are speaking so that is good. In reading I have been learning about lots of new things like synthesizing. In writing I think that I have improved because I have learnt how to use dialogue correctly and I have been adding more similes in my work. I am not sure about maths but I know that I am learning how to multiply decimal numbers.

From Term 4 AJ
Term 4

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora son, I enjoyed reading your Term 1 to Term 4 letter. It is a great way to reflect on any goals you have and to check the progress, improvements and achievements for the year. Tino pai too mahi!

    ReplyDelete