Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 4 Activity 2

For this activity I had to watch to movie trailers of a movie called Whale Rider. After that I had to write a summary of the movie and rate it out of five. The movie is about a girl's twin brother who was going to become the next chief of their tribe but he dies at birth. Only men were allowed to become chiefs of their tribes but that custom was changed after the twin brother dies and the sister survives. I give this movie a four out of five because I'm curious to see what happens in the movie.

6 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava AJ,
    Your summary about the movie is great. You told the characters and what happened. Great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello AJ
    What a great summary of the movie! I was also curious to see what would happen in the movie but I only gave it a three out of five because it doesn't really seem like a movie i'd really like to watch. Keep up the amazing work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste AJ,
    You gave a brilliant summary about the whale rider movie. You have convinced the audience to watch the video and also the trailers. I know that it is really sad about the brother how he dies.
    By the way really good summary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AJ. You have given a clear summary of the trailers. I also like how you have given a reason on why you gave it a 4 out of 5. Great blogpost, keep up the consistency.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi AJ,
    I like that you have made a summary. I like that you gave this movie a 4-5, I gave this movie a 3 because this is not my type of movie. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey AJ!

    This is a good summary! It's awesome that you're curious as to what happens in the movie - it means the trailer has done a good job of hooking you in! :)

    If you get a chance, you should watch it on a rainy day!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete