Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Bonus Activity

I have decided to complete the bonus activity for the Summer Learning Journey. I have to write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that I am going to visit the country I chose. In my letter, I had to tell them where I was going, why I have decided to go to the particular country and how long I will be away. Feel free to invite them to join you, if you’d like!

It is time to say goodbye mum. I am heading off to go to Mexico. I have decided to travel there because I don't know much things about Mexico. I also want to learn about their culture. I will be gone for 4 weeks. I will be missing you.
Love from: AJ

6 comments:

  1. Hi AJ. I think your letter is well written. I also like how you have added what you have to do for this activity. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola AJ,
    Your letter is well written ( I am agreeing with Oh Hsen). Your letter has valid reasons. Great job AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ
    I really like your letter to your mum. I also wrote one to my mum. Nice to see you included the time you will be going for and where you are going. Keep blogging!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great commenting Daniel! It's nice that you both wrote to your Mum's.
      It's really important to encourage our friends to keep blogging, so it's great to see you guys motivating each other!

      Dan.

      Delete
  4. Great work on the bonus activity AJ! It's nice that you and Daniel have both decided to write to your Mum about your trips. I know my Mum would be very worried if I went overseas, so it's always important to keep in touch.

    I'm really impressed with your spelling and language in the letter. Maybe if you wrote your Mum another letter while you're over there, you could tell her about all of the exciting places you're going to visit or activities you've planned!

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi AJ, you have a nice letter to your mum. It is veyr intresting to read.I also like how you explanaing what you had to put in your letter. Nice Job!!!

    ReplyDelete