Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Bonus Activity

For this activity if you have been to Wellington you have tell about two things you did there but if you haven't been to Wellington you had to click on the link on the Summer Learning journey page and tell 2 things you would want to do in Wellington. I have been to Wellington and it was really awesome.
1. I went to Westpac Stadium and watched a rugby match that was between the Hurricanes and the Chiefs.
2. I visited Te Papa museum.

5 comments:

  1. Hi AJ
    If I could go to Wellington I want to visit Te Papa, it sounds like a cool place. Whats the weather like there? Is it cold? Or warm? Nice job!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Daniel, thanks for commenting on my blog. Since Wellington is at the bottom of the South Island of New Zealand, the weather is cold.

      Delete
  2. good job it really good keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ, I think you had a lot of fun at Wellington. Wish I went to watch the rugby game. Keep up the grate job AJ well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AJ,

    Sounds like you had a lot of fun in Wellington! Who won between the Hurricanes and Chiefs do you remember? I've been to Wellington before as well and I agree, I think it is a wonderful place. There's so many fun things to do and see there!

    The weather can be a bit dicey there at times, so going to somewhere like Te Papa on a rainy day is a great idea. What was your favourite thing you saw there? I always go and check out the Giant Squid, it's so big! Can you imagine seeing one of those in the wild??

    Great job on completing both bonus activities so far AJ :-)

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete