Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Day 10 Activity 1

For this activity I had to compare a German school day routine with my school's daily routine. I have to find out what is similar and what is easy. I had to decide if I would rather go to school in Germany or New Zealand. I also had to tell why I feel that way. I found out that in Germany they have math classes/sessions like PBS. Things that are different are that schools in Germany start more early than schools in New Zealand and they have different classes like History. I think that I would rather go to school in New Zealand. I would rather go to a school in New Zealand because they have longer breaks than the schools in Germany. Also in Germany they have to learn multiple languages.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aj

    I would agree with you because the students at PBS would want to play for long and play sports or on the playground so would go to Panmure Bridge School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ
    Great reasons on why you would rather go to a New Zealand school than a German one. Keep up the great work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ,

    Nice job with this post. You clearly described the differences in the two systems and explained clearly why you would prefer to go to school in New Zealand. I can relate to both of your reasons, although I do think that I would prefer the German system as I would love to finish school in the early afternoon and have the rest of the day to be outside. I understand that many German children attend sports programmes in the afternoon and/or go home and play with their siblings. I like the sound of that...

    What about you? Would you enjoy having the afternoon off to do your own thing or would you grow bored? It's a tough call, isn't it?

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete