Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

If I built a super tree house I would play games in there with my friends. To come inside you had knock on the door and do the secret knock.There would be a music room where you could play music. There would be six computers. You could push a button and the roof would open up and you could see the sky.

There is a secret room underneath the tree house and to get there you have to put your hand a scanner and it would see if its someone who lives, plays or someone they know.There would be a trampoline in the middle of a room. 

The room next door would have sport equipment and space to play sports. You could eat lots off food because there is a room full of food.There would be a room for pets to live and play with. There could eat in the room.


4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really big tree house AJ! I like the way you have used capital letters and fullstops on all of your sentences. Please read your work quietly to see where you have missed out some words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked my Monday quick and I have changed it.

      Delete
  2. Your sentences are much better. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Monday quick write.I like how you build your tree house.

    ReplyDelete