Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Interview

For this activity I had to choose one family member and ask them five questions. The five questions I had to ask were What is your name?, Where were you born?, How many siblings do you have?, What is your favourite thing about living in New Zealand? and If you can travel anywhere in the world,where would you go?Why? I decided to interview my mum.

1. What is your name? - Mokai
2. Where were you born? - Masterton
3. How many siblings do you have? - 3
4.What is your favourite thing about living in New Zealand? - I like how we are a giving country in times of need.
5. If you can travel anywhere in the world,where would you go?Why? - I would want to go to Africa. I want to go there because I always wanted to go on a Safari.

2 comments:

  1. Hi AJ
    Great job with this summer learning journey activity. It's awesome how your mum would go to Africa if she could go anywhere in the world. Keep it up.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ!

    Wow, this is such a lovely interview. It is great to read that your mom enjoys living in New Zealand because she can appreciate that it is such a giving country. I, too, really appreciate that about New Zealand and love living in a place where people are caring and show kindness towards one another.

    I love the idea of going to Africa. What about you? Would you like to go on safari one day? One of my good friends lives in South Africa and she has been to Kruger Park many times to go on safari. She has seen lions, rhinos, elephants and giraffes up close. How amazing would that be?!

    Nice job with this post, AJ. I really enjoyed reading it.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete