Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Student Leader Speeches

Today the year sevens who got nominated to be a student leader for next year said the speech about why they should be a leader. When it was my turn to say my speech I got really
 nervous but I tried my best. Here is my speech I have written why I should be Head Boy for PBS in 2017. 


Hello my name is AJ and I have been nominated Head Boy.

Being nominated Head Boy is a huge honour and privilege to me. To be Head Boy is one of my goals I set for myself this year and I hope that I can achieve this. I would like to show the teachers and students what a great leader I can be and that I am a very good role model to everyone at Panmure Bridge School. I can sometimes get shy when I have to speak to people but speaking at events such as the Learning Night and at assembly has made me more confident. I follow the School Values in and when I am outside of the school. I have been involved and represented Panmure Bridge School outside of the school in inter-schools as well as kapa haka. I have a positive attitude in everything I do and I am motivated to learn.  I am responsible, respectful and also a very reliable person. One of my responsibilities is putting up and taking down the flag and I always make sure that I do my job. If I can’t do my job I arrange for someone to do the flag for me. I also help to do the rubbish bins if someone is away or if someone needs to go somewhere important. I have completed half of my silver CARE awards and I hope I can complete all of them by the end of this year.

I am proud of being a student here at Panmure Bridge School and I hope you will consider voting me Head Boy for next year.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora son, well done for being nominated Head Boy and getting through your speech despite being nervous. Good luck and we're all proud of you whether you are voted Head Boy or not!!

    ReplyDelete