Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - Write The End Of The Paragraph/Story.

Blog (Activity 2) = 4 points


Bonus: Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden all of the lights turned off and it was pitch black. It was so scary it was like I was in a haunted house. I heard people screaming like they saw a ghost. A few seconds later the lights turned back on. I don't know why but New Zealand supporters started screaming. The New Zealand Olympic athletes were making their entrance. I started shouting and cheering for them. Then they came to the crowd to give autographs. I was so lucky that I got to get an autograph from Nick Willis (he is a New Zealand Olympic athlete who competes in long distance running). When I grow I wanted to be just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment