Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - Be The Inspiration

For this activity I had to watch a video called Be The Inspiration which was created by the New Zealand Olympic team.  I had to rate the video by stars like this *.  One star is a very bad movie, two stars was a bad movie, three stars was an okay movie, fours stars was a good movie and five stars was very good movie. I would rate this video *****(five stars) because this video talks about inspiring other people to do things they want to do and try their best.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you liked this video, AJ. I really liked it too. I thought that it captured the beauty and strength of New Zealand and New Zealanders. Some of your classmates have suggested that it would have been better if it featured more of the athletes who are heading to Rio. What do you think about that? Would it have made the #Be the Inspiration movie better?

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete