Pages

Saturday 30 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey Participation and Prizes

During assembly Rachael Williamson from Auckland University came to our school to congratulate everyone who participated in Winter Learning Journey Challenge. She gave everyone who participated certificates. Then she announced the first, second and third place winners. All the winners were from my class. Nesi came third, Daniel came second and I came first. She also said Panmure Bridge School had the most bloggers then any other school.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aminiasi,
    My name is Tania and I live in Whangarei. I work in different schools who are part of the Manaiakalani Outreach and using chromebooks just like you. Some of the students have individual blogs like you but they are very new to blogging. HUGE congratulations to you for being the number 1 winter blogger at Panmure Bridge School! You must be very proud of yourself! I am going to be talking to a group of teachers next week about learning through blogging and will definitely show them your blog as an example of a self-directed learner! I will encourage them to leave you some comments too. I am going to have a read of some of your posts to learn more about the Olympics. Have a great term at school.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous achievement AJ! We are all very proud of you. I enjoyed reading your holiday blogging posts and I know that the learning you did during the holidays will really help you make strong connections to our Inquiry topic this term. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ,

    Thanks so much for posting this picture. I love it! You really did do an amazing job with your blogging and your learning over the holiday. You should be very proud.(We are very proud of you and everyone at Panmure Bridge School for working so hard over the break. You guys are amazing!)

    As an aside, I hope that you have been able to apply your learning from the holiday blogging programme to your Inquiry learning this term.

    Keep up the great work!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete