Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - Eddie The Eagle

Today I watched a trailer of a movie called Eddie The Eagle. I really liked the trailer because Eddie never gave up on his dream to be in the Winter Olympics. A lot of people thought that he would never be in the Winter Olympics. His parents too thought he could never make it. Near the end of the trailer he got better because he kept on practicing. He was really good role model to others because he didn't listen to other people and he always tried his best.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree, AJ! Eddie did pursue his dream of competing at the Olympics with strong determination. He wouldn't let anyone else sway him or make him deviate from his goal. I found the movie really inspiring! I hope that you are able to watch the entire film one day. It comes out on DVD in early August and I would highly recommend watching it (if possible). I took my dad to see it in the theatre a few months ago and we both loved it!

    Keep up the great work and determination, AJ. I believe that you will complete the Winter Learning Journey challenge. You still have 5 days to go and only 6 activities left to complete. You can do it!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ
    I think that it is very sad how lots of people, even Eddie's parents didn't believe in him. Keep up the great work AJ.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ
    It sounds like a very interesting movie. I haven't watched the trailer yet. I am looking forward to watching it because of how you explained what happened. Keep up the fabulous work.
    Oh Hsen

    ReplyDelete