Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketchnote

This week LS2 has been learning how to use Sketchnotes. Sketchnotes help us to understand the learning by putting it into our own pictures or words. When you are using Sketchnote you don't need any skills. When we used Sketchnote we started with Questions because we knew that topic. We talked about ways we could record our thinking. Our next topic was about Athletics. We knew quite a lot of things about Athletics because we have been doing Run Jump Throw. We then wrote about Rio and everything we know about it. The last topic we did was about
`

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job capturing the main idea of the learning in your sketchnotes AJ! I'm glad you enjoy recording your thinking in this way and I agree it is a fun way to stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Anderson, I am really enjoying making sketchnotes. I think this helps me to understand my learning more better.

    ReplyDelete