Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

Inter-School Cross Country

Today in the morning the people who came first, second and third at our school country went to Bailey Road school to compete in the inter-school cross country. When we got to see other students from other school who made it to the inter-school cross country. Each year group got a different colour band to tell who is in which year group. When it was my turn to race I went to the start line. I was really nervous. The siren went off and I started to run. There was lots of mud and I slipped a couple of times. At the end I came 12th overall. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done AJ. Hope you had heaps of fun and great for presenting your school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi son, awesome effort at the inter-school Cross Country! You put the effort in to training sometimes in the weekend or after school and had a good result.

    ReplyDelete