Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Maths Session



Today during maths time, Ms Naicker's group started on a basic facts quiz with 30 questions. I did really well and I got 30 out of 30 questions right. We then played an online maths game called Hit The Button. We can choose which part of maths we would like to test ourselves in. We all did mixed division. My highest score was 29 out of 29. After that we got back out our maths back and did our decimal word problems. I worked with Daniel on this. Daniel and I managed to finish all of the questions. We then got to start on another decimal word problem activity. 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun lesson AJ. I like playing Hit the Button because its a fun way to practise my number knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun maths lesson Mrs Anderson. I have been getting really good at hit the button. Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete