Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Cross Country

Today after lunch Panmure Bridge School had our school country. We walked across the road to Dunkirk Park. Some of the senior students were sent places around the course to guide the students running. Running first were the year ones and went in order to the year sevens and eights. The years 7's and 8's had to run around the course four times. By looking at the course it looked really easy but when I was running it was no way near easy. At the beginning of the race I stayed at the back. Some people were running as fast as they could at the beginning. Around on my third lap I started to pass some other people. I then knew I had a chance to come first, second or third. On my last lap I pushed harder to get a good finish. At the end I came third which is good because I tried my best.


1 comment:

  1. I think you ran an amazing race AJ! You thought about your pace and your breathing which is why you did so well.

    ReplyDelete