Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 2 Activity 2

For this activity I had to imagine I got to interview Laura Dekker (a famous sailor). Now I have to write five questions that I would ask her. Here is a short clip of Laura. Laura Dekker sailing trip.

1. How old were you when you first started sailing?
2. What inspired you to become a sailor?
3. What did you eat and drink while you were on your sailing trip?
4. What made want to sail around the world?
5. Does anyone in your family like to sail?

6 comments:

  1. Hi AJ. I really like how you have numbered your questions. I like how you have linked the video of Laura Dekker sailing the world in your post. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ
    I like how you put in some thoughtful questions like question 3 (What did you eat and drink while you were on your sailing trip). What Laura Dekker did was pretty cool. Keep up the fabulous work AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ, I really like question four. Question 5 is something I would say to laura Dekker. Laura Dekker is a really awesome person. Keep up the great work AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha AJ,
    I really love the questions you have asked Laura Dekker. I also love the way you used brackets to tell what is Laura Dekker-solo sailor.
    Excellent Work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora AJ!

    These are some really good questions! I wonder what Laura would be like to meet in person, I'm sure she'd be really enthusiastic and would be keen to answer your questions!

    Well done!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi AJ,
    I like the questions that you have made for Laura. The one that the most is 'What did you eat and drink while you were on your sailing trip?'. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete