Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Summer Holidays Week 1 Day 4 Activity

For this activity I had to read the following reviews of these three books - Catching Fire, Matilda and Diary of a Wimpy Kid - The Ugly Truth. I need to choose which book Curious Kiwi should read on the plane. I think Curious Kiwi should read Diary Of A Wimpy Kid - The Ugly Truth because I think this book would be very funny because all the other Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Books are funny. Image result for diary of a wimpy kid the ugly truth

1 comment:

  1. I think that you have made a great selection! The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are all really funny, aren't they? I have only skim read a few of them but my nephew used to read them non-stop. In fact, he would often go to read and pretend to be asleep but actually be reading a book under this covers with a torch!

    I really enjoy reading books that are funny and I am sure that Curious Kiwi will feel the same way. It's nice to be entertained when you read and to be transported to another place and time. I think that the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books do a nice job of making you smile and encouraging you to use your imagination.

    I am really excited for you that you've now reached the end of the first week of the Summer Learning Journey. Well done!

    I hope that you continue with your journey and explore the UK over the next few days. There are many activities available for you to choose from and most will encourage you to use your imagination and creativity!

    Hope to see you back online very soon!

    Cheers,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete