Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Panmure Library

Today I was really excited because my class was going to the Panmure Library.After morning tea room 7 walked to the Panmure Library. We had to have a buddy and you had walk in two straight lines. When we got there I was very excited. There were four people there. There names were Pare, Juanita, Kare, and Ole. They split us into two groups. I went with Ole and Juanita.We used a club. In Maori it's called a Patu. They told me how to strike with it. Then we acted in a story. It was about our local mountain and there were two tribes.They were called Turere and Patupirarehe. After we did the play we got clay and a hook. We had to push the hook really hard on the clay. At the end they asked us some questions and I got one right and I won a prize. After that we walked back to school.I enjoyed being there because there were fun activities to do.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice school outing at the library! It's great to see you learning about Maori history too. Keep up the good work Neph... I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete