Pages

Friday 13 October 2017

PBS Blogging Journey - Day 1 Activity 2

Image result for Stratosfear

For activity 2 the task was to find out the minimum height to ride the stratosphere and why I think there is a height restriction. There are two different modes of the ride, the very extreme and the less extreme. For the very extreme mode, the minimum height is 150 centimeters. For the less extreme mode the minimum height 130 centimeters. I that there are height restrictions because if you are to small or short there is a possibility that you will slip of your seat and fall which could badly hurt you or worse.


2 comments:

  1. Hi AJ
    Well done for taking part in our holiday blogging challenge and for the comments you have left on other blogs. Do you think you would enjoy this ride? I definitely wouldn't - it would scare me too much!
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ. Great blogpost. I agree with you you could slip off your seat and fall. I like how you have added an image to go with your blogpost. Keep up the amazing.

    ReplyDelete