Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Super Smog In China

These are some screenshots that I have taken of my reading task that me and my work buddy Harry has made. We had to read some pieces of writing and highlight the parts of writing and write a comment. We had to put a comment that connects to text to self, text to text and text to world. Text to self means that the text in the writing that connects to something that happened in my life. Text to text mean connecting a piece of writing to, another piece of writing and text to world means a text you have read that connects to something you have seen.

1 comment:

  1. You made some strong connections to the text AJ. Well done. Remember thinking about the connections we have can help us develop a deep understanding about what we are reading :)

    ReplyDelete