Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Athletics Day

Athletics Day

Today at school we had athletics day! We had different like sprints, hockey,skipping. The only event that the first and second places that would go to the inter-school athletics was the sprints. The sprints was my favourite. I knew that I might come first second. On my first heat the people in the race was Cyrus, Lyndon, Harlem, Shannon and I. It was a close and hard race but I came first. Shannon came a close second. In the final race it was Shannon, Oh Hsen, Daniel and I. Oh Hsen and Daniel came first and second in their race. When the final race started my heart was beating faster than ever before. I was in the lead for the whole race so I came first. Shannon just beat Oh Hsen for second. It was a fun day and I can’t wait until the inter-school athletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment