Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

My Star

This is a picture of me with my star that I made. To make the star I first had to get a coloured paper with the star on it. Then I had to write my name in one side of the star. Then I had to get other people to write one word that describes me. Then I had to write some words by myself to describe me. The I had to take a photo of myself and put it and the other side of the star. Then I had to cut it out and glue on a piece of cardboard. After that I had to cut it out. Then I had to score it. After I had to fold it into a shape of a star. Then I glued it so it would stick. I did this because it was class task. On this task I learned how to score.

1 comment:

  1. Great job son! I am looking forward to seeing your star and how you learnt how to score in this task. I like how you described every thing you did step by step. Keep working hard and have fun!

    ReplyDelete