Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Aj's small moment.


Playing Basketball
By AJ

I felt super when I got a 3 pointer in the hoop. The ball went high like a bird flying. It was incredible. I was very surprised when I got it in because that was my first time in my whole life.  Every Sunday my brother, my dad and I go to the Otahuhu gym. My brother tried to get a 3 pointer in too and he got it in. At the end the score was 24 to 24. After the game I was practicing my three point shooting the ball. While I was practicing my shooting my cousin, my friend and my brother were playing tag outside. I saw my brother run and hide in my dad’s truck and lock himself in so nobody could tag him. My friend Sione was hiding behind a rubbish bin.

After I was practicing my shooting my dad had a basketball game. Sometimes I play with my dad. While my dad is playing inside my cousin, my friend, my brother and me were playing another basketball game
outside. My friend Sione was in my team this time. We played half court. That means we are playing half court and one team has a goal and the other team has the same goal. My brother nearly got a three pointer in but it rebounded and hit my cousin’s face. Sione got seven layups and I got three three pointers in. We didn’t get to play a full game because my dad finished his basketball game. The score was 23 to 19. My dad took my brother home.

No comments:

Post a Comment