Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

The most wonderful place I have being to.

The most wonderful place I ever being was the Te Papa museum in Wellington. It is because I have never being there before and there are some cool toys.One of my favorite parts was when I went into this orange house and I had to look for bugs. They hid them in unexpected places. One of them you had to pull a banana and another you had to pull a basket full of apples.Another thing I liked was that I watched a movie with no screen.The characters were all in blue.They were on a boat.Another thing I saw was a huge dinosaur skeleton.Then I went into this house made of sticks.Next door there was a  dark house. It looked like a pirate ship because there had a ladder and pirates go up to look.After that I left.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun place to visit. Did you go for a holiday to Wellington?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading about your trip to Te Papa with Aunty Ella. The way you described some of the things you saw at the museum makes me want to go there too! Keep working hard at school and remember to listen to your teacher. Well done Neph!!

    ReplyDelete