Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Kiwisport - Futsal/Tennis

After morning tea LS2 went down to the Riverside Sports Club to play Futsal and Tennis. We were split up into two groups. Group A and Group B. I'm in Group B. We started off learning how to play tennis with Neville. I learnt how to bounce and hit the ball. I found it hard at first but it got easier at the end. Next Group B swapped and went to play Futsal with Martin. We were split in the three teams. black, red and white. I was in the red team. We were playing quite good but unfortunately we lost both of our games. I would like to thank Martin and Neville for taking the time to teach us the techniques of Futsal and Tennis.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A.J, this is a amazing piece of work and I think that your blurb is very detailed especially the red, white and black team because I forgot write that. This is a fantasic work and I really enjoy reading your burbs and also futsal and tennis.

    Regards
    Sanujan

    ReplyDelete