Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Make A Recommendation

Title-Absolutely Fantastic (At Some Things)
Author-Liz Pichon
Type Of Book-Fiction and another funny book from the series.

I would recommend this book to my friend Eric in my class because he likes to read funny books. In the book sometimes Tom makes jokes or plays tricks on a boy in his class named Marcus Meldrew because he shows off, he is annoying to him and he is disrespectful and rude to him. I would also think that he might like Tom's grandparents because they are funny (especially Grandpa).

2 comments:

  1. It has been good to see you enjoying the books that you have been reading these holidays. I am sure Eric would like this book too. Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done thinking about the story and who would also like to read it.

    ReplyDelete