Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

My Term 2 Reflection

In room 7 this term we have been busy working really hard on lots of different kinds of subjects.

One of my favourite subjects was doing soccer with Ben. Ben taught us how to dribble and he showed us some new skills. We had a mini soccer tournament. In one game I scored 2 goals. I won for my team when I scored the second goal. The score was 3-2. He also taught us how to work together and don't be selfish and keep the ball to yourself.

Music was another thing that I liked. There was super cool activities and you get to move around. One time we had to make our own moves and copy the shape of the pattern.
Mrs Eeles our music teacher gave us a drumtastic challenge. You had to chose a drum and find some facts about the drum. I finished my drumtastic challenge. I got a certificate for doing my drumtastic challenge.

I am really excited for next term and hope there is lots more sports and cool and fun activities.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment