Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Trip To The Botanical Gardens

The Botanical Gardens
Yesterday the senior school went to the Botanic Gardens. My favorite part was when I went to the kids garden. When I got there I spotted a huge green and white Kereru in the puriri tree. In the puriri tree there are beautiful red flowers and red berries. In the kids garden there was a tunnel and a bridge and a statue of a kereru without a head and you are suppose to put your head on it. There was a short tunnel and it wasn't really dark. There was a maze and statues of Maori people. There was a jungle next to the wild wild west and there was a sign that said no water. In the middle of the kids garden there was a huge egg and half of a egg. You could go inside the massive egg. After a while it was time to go. I had super fun doing activities and I enjoyed being at the Botanical Gardens.

2 comments:

  1. Well done AJ! You have used some great describing words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to the botanic gardens in a very long time. After reading your posts I've gotten how exciting it can be. I might pay a visit once the weather is warm again. Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete