Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Summer Holidays Week 1 Day 4 Activity

For this activity I had to think about all of the books that you have read over the past year and tell which one was my favourite book. My favourite book was Absolutely Everything That You Need To Know About Star Wars. The author of this book is Adam Bray. This book is about everything that is and was in Star Wars. It has facts about Every character in Star Wars. At the end of the book it talks about the new Star Wars movie The Force Awakens.Image result for everything you need to know about star wars

1 comment:

  1. What a great choice of book to review, Aminiasi! You are clearly a bit Star Wars fan. Everyone in my family loves Star Wars as well. They particularly loved the new movie that came out recently. What did you think about it?

    I haven't actually seen many of the Star Wars movies but I went along to see 'The Force Awakens' and was pretty amazed by all of the special effects. They can do some really incredible things these days, can't they?

    I hope that you had a chance to see the recent movie and that you enjoyed it as much as the 'Absolutely everything you need to know about Star Wars' book!'

    Thanks for the great recommendation :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete